The resistance of the dark truth began long ago and we humans still embrace it as a result of the ignorance of the consequences.
For every dark truth we resist to accept, we belittle ourselves.
The dark truth is the ugly, unproud and the shameful true words of probably you or your experiences.
It’s more ugly when we don’t accept this dark truth; we may not tell everyone but, let’s learn to accept it.
The Consequences Of Resisting Your Dark Truth;
– You devalue yourself.
– You’ll deliberately become an unlearning person.
– You’ll begin to choose good friends who offer to help.
– You’ll deliberately become a deceiver to your very own self.
– You’ll become a negative influence to the society at large (if discovered).
What To Do:-
– Don’t chase people away because you don’t wanna learn, adapt to learning.
– Generate an habit of accepting your dark truth.
– Learn not to deceive yourself.
– Keep good friends who offer to help you when you need them.
– Your value and market price will rise.